CEO & Founder
• Serial healthcare entrepreneur previously having raised over $40M in capital for Fruit Street Health from 500 physicians
• Harvard Business School Program for Leadership Development Class of 2023
• Columbia Venture Capital & Private Equity Program Class of 2023
• Managing Director at Hippocrates Ventures
• MBA degree in Health Services Administration from The George Washington University.
• Formerly worked at Accenture, IBM, and Clover Health
• Multiple experiences as a healthcare angel investor and entrepreneur
CFO & General Counsel
• CFO at Fruit Street Health helping design the capital structure for raising $40M+ in capital from 500+ physician investors
• 1974 graduate of the Harvard Law School
• Previously had independent legal practice advising entrepreneurs on capital raising strategies.